We have a new knowledgebase at kb.egauge.net!
This article can be found HERE.
The eGuard portfolio manager can be used to copy the configuration from one device to another device. This is a safe and relatively quick alternative to copying a device configuration over manually. Note that both devices must be online, connected to the proxy server, and using the same firmware version and database version. The user initiating the copying process must have administrator access to both devices (or the groups those devices are in).
All data will be erased on the destination device (the device getting the configuration copied to it).
In order to use this functionality:
1. Log in at eGauge.net
2. Navigate to your list of devices (select "eGuard" from the drop-down at the top of the page, then select "Portfolio")
3. Locate the device you wish to copy a configuration to
4. Click the Device Page icon to the left of the device name (see image)
5. Under "Remote Configuration Control" click the "Fetch Available Devices" button
6. Select the device you wish to copy the configuration from
7. Click "Copy Register Configuration"