eGauge Display Caster
eGauge Model: EDC
The eGauge Display Caster provides an easy method display an eGauge device interface on a TV or monitor via HDMI through an easy-to-use interface.
The Display Caster has a micro USB input for power, USB inputs for keyboard and mouse for initial configuration, and an HDMI output to connect to a TV or monitor. Network/internet connection can be obtained through built-in 2.4GHz WiFi or an Ethernet-direct connection.
Once the Display Caster is configured, the saved eGauge device interface will be displayed after automatically recovering from a power outage or communication loss.
1x eGauge Display Caster
1x Mini-USB to USB-A for power
1x 120V to Mini-USB power adapter for power
1x HDMI cable
1x Printed Manual
1x Velcro for mounting option
- Do not leave keyboard/mouse, or USB ports accessible in public kiosk display
- Ensure timezone is set correctly
- Ensure default kiosk is saved
- WiFi is 2.4GHz, not 5GHz compatible
- Connect keyboard and mouse via USB
- Connect HDMI to television or monitor
- Apply power using 120V to 5V USB supply, or micro-USB cable
- Configure network, timezone, and device to display and save as default