We have a new knowledgebase at kb.egauge.net!
This article can be found HERE.
USB powered WiFi adapter
Current manufacturer information: TP-Link model TL-WR802n
The USB-powered TP-Link WiFi adapter provides direct access to wireless networks and can be powered directly by the eGauge Core or Pro USB port. It is 802.11 2.4Ghz b/g/n compatible.
1x USB-powered TP-Link WiFi adapter
- WiFi adapter
- Ethernet cable
- USB cable
- 120V USB power brick
- Information/setup guide
Only for use on 2.4GHz WiFi, not 5GHz compatible.
- Locate the default WiFi name and password on the information card
- Power the adapter via USB from EG4xxx USB port, or 120V USB power brick
- Use laptop to configure WiFi network (see setup guide)
- Confirm internet/network by connecting Ethernet to laptop
- After confirming connectivity, connect Ethernet to eGauge